Having a fat free body is everyone’s dream, but dreams require a lot of effort to get fulfilled. Fat deposits in the body give a very bad impression of the overall personality and also intervenes negatively in the process of self-acceptance. There are a lot of exercise, yoga clubs and various techniques available on the Internet, but there are some stubborn fats which plateau despite a tough workout and a diet plan.
However, the cosmetic world offers shortcut methods to get rid of fats effectively. There are numerous cosmetic invasive and non-invasive techniques used to extract the stubborn fat deposits from the body. Each technique being distinct has its benefits and importance, but it is very important to discuss it with your plastic surgeon before opting out for any technique.
You must keep in mind that fat reduction treatments have nothing to do with the weight loss; they only take out the excess fat. The best cosmetic procedures for fat reduction are as follows;
This invasive procedure enhances the body appearance aesthetically by removing the unwanted fat deposits from the body. However, liposuction can be performed on various parts of the body, including the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms, chin, or neck. It uses a cannula which is inserted in the targeted area through an incision. The cannula
moves back and forth and uses a suction pump to suck and gather all the excess
- It is an invasive procedure and lasts for one to two hours in an Inpatient setting.
- It uses general anesthesia and requires two to three weeks to get fully recovered.
- Liposuction has certain risks associated with it but yields permanent results.
- It gives a youthful appearance to the body by providing them well-defined contours.
2. Tummy Tuck
A tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a surgical technique which helps flatten the abdomen by removing excess flesh, skin and also tightens up the abdominal muscles. This procedure involves incisions made at different sites of the abdomen, and hence the muscles and skin are sewn together following the removal of extra skin and fat.
- Tummy tuck in Dubai is performed using general anesthesia and lasts for two to three hours.
- It is an Inpatient procedure, and the candidate has to take rest for four weeks to get recovered.
- Being an invasive procedure it involves some serious risks but yields long-lasting results.
- It is done to improve your tummy appearance aesthetically.
3. Cool Sculpting
Cool Sculpting in Dubai also referred to as cryolipolysis, is a non-surgical procedure which uses a controlled cooling mechanism to eliminate the stubborn fat cells. Cooling devices with the maintained temperature are moved along the targeted area. The surgeon massages your targeted area to ensure the proper breakdown of the frozen tissues. The
destroyed fat cells are then flushed out through the urination process.
- It requires no anesthesia and lasts for one to three hours.
- It is performed on an outpatient basis and involves minimal side effects.
- The candidate does not have to follow any hard and fast rules to get recovered.
- The long-lasting results are visible after a couple of months.
- It also requires extra treatments for sustaining the results.
A pain-free non-invasive fat reduction treatment which tends to liquefy and shrink the fat cells in for their proper removal. A heating applicator is used, which generates heat waves from a distance of one centimeter from the candidate’s targeted skin. As a result of the controlled heat, the fat cells die inside the body. It also triggers the production of collagen, which eventually tightens the skin.
- The procedure lasts for forty minutes and requires no anesthesia.
- It is performed in an outpatient setting, and no risks and complications are attached to the procedure.
- It gives immediate results and requires no downtime.
- However, the candidate might undergo various sessions of radiofrequency treatment to get better and long-lasting results.
The ultrasonic cavitation is a non-invasive technique which utilizes highly focused sonic waves to break down fat cell walls in the targeted areas. The broken fat cells are released through the metabolism process. The ultrasound field produces energy waves of a different wavelength which distort fat cell membranes through vigorous vibrations.
- The procedure lasts for twenty minutes and is performed in an outpatient setting.
- It requires no anesthesia and causes minimal pain during the treatment.
- There are no side effects of the procedure, and the effective results are visible after
- It does not require any downtime.
Mesotherapy is a modern way of getting rid of unwanted fat deposits. Mesotherapy entails the administration of few injections containing various types of FDA approved minerals and salts. During the procedure, the injections containing solution are inserted into the layer of fat underneath the skin. Fat cells are broken down because of the microscopic injections which body naturally flushes out as waste.
- It requires no anesthesia and lasts for thirty minutes per session.
- It is performed in an outpatient setting, and no risks are associated with it.
- Results are visible after four weeks, and no downtime is required.
However, each technique should be chosen by consulting the right plastic surgeon. Aesthetics by King’s College Hospital UAE has some of the best plastic surgeons in Dubai who are committed to providing the highest medical care. Book a free consultation using the contact form given and start a new fat-free journey.