Fat deposits are mostly unwanted. They not only cause your body to look over-bulky, but their disproportionate presence at various body sites contribute a lot to make your overall appearance irregular and asymmetrical. Sometimes, owing to the various interior and peripheral factors, fats tend to grow in a certain area of the body instead of getting dispersed equally. This condition develops deformities in your body.
Moreover, it causes scarring and stretch marks at relevant places. People suffering from such kind of physical issues are also more likely to fall prey to various psychological problems like low self-esteem and poor self-image.
Well, no worries because the cosmetic industry has saved your lives by introducing an effective fat transfer treatment known as fat grafting.
What Is Fat Grafting?
Fat grafting in Dubai is a modern cosmetic surgical procedure which is used to move fats from one part of the body to another. It makes your body smoother and well-contoured. The major purpose of the surgery is to fill, smoothen, and renovate several parts of the body by using your fats. That’s how body symmetry is achieved.
What exactly does the procedure entail? Furthermore, you should keep this thing in mind that not every person can undergo this procedure. Your surgeon is going to examine whether you are a perfect candidate or not.
To have a gist of benefits and to answer above stated questions, let us have a quick look at the following;
Fat Transfer Procedure
The procedure is quite simple and sometimes works on the principle of liposuction. However, the procedure involves incisions at the fat-enriched sites. The extra fat is extracted using a cannula which is connected with a suction pump. The cannula moves in the back-and-forth motion, and the extra fat is extracted out. Incisions are then closed with the stitches. Afterward, the withdrawn fat is then filtered to get it separated from all impurities like blood and other harmful fluids. The obtained liquid fats are then injected in the targeted areas.
- The procedure is carried out on an outpatient basis.
- General Anesthesia is administered for fat grafting.
- It takes two hours to get completed.
Before undergoing any surgery, determining your candidacy is very important. However, for undergoing fat grafting in Dubai, the eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Your body is not in the correct proportion and fats are distributed irregularly.
- Extra fats at your certain places have caused scarring and stretch marks.
- You have droopy skin because of non-bordered body.
- You have adequate fat deposits in your body.
- You are over 18, and your body structure has developed fully.
- You are a non-smoker, as it can increase the risk of bleeding during the surgery.
- You are physically and mentally healthy.
- You do not have any skin disease, as it can influence the healing process.
Advantages of Fat Grafting in Dubai
The surgical fat transfer process yields a plethora of aesthetic and psychological benefits. These benefits include;
Your body gets a well-contoured appearance.
- Your body becomes symmetrical when fat is evenly distributed.
- It gives an appropriate definition to your body parts.
- It gives you a charming and youthful appearance.
- It eliminates wrinkles and sagging skin.
- It causes minimal scarring, as the procedure is less invasive.
- It is highly a safe procedure, and fewer risks are associated with it.
- It promotes your cultural and self-acceptance.
- It boosts your self-esteem, and you begin to be comfortable in your skin.
Therefore, if you are thinking to undergo fat transfer treatment in Dubai, then consult the expert plastic surgeons at Aesthetics by King’s College Hospital UAE. They offer world-class invasive and non-invasive cosmetic surgery services.