Facial problems are snowballing day by day, predominantly owing to world pollution. Many other natural factors like ultraviolent radiations, global climate change, inorganic diet, aging and use of poor skincare products are also influencing the human health significantly human skin. Human skin is really sensitive and vulnerable. It can easily fall prey to various diseases, and since the face is the representative tool of our body, so it gets perceived in the first part.
However, if you have wrinkles, fine lines, and creases on your face, you will automatically be perceived as an aged and a dull personality, no matter how physically fit you are. It can happen at any age and may also lead you to have a poor perception of yourself, coupled with low self-esteem. Well, choosing the right way to bring ease to your life can be a wonderful option for you. You are a wise owl if you are thinking to get your face rejuvenated in a shorter time through a shortcut cosmetic procedure.
The cosmetic industry offers you an effective facial transformation treatment called Liquid Facelift. If you are choosing liquid facelift in Dubai, then you must know how it functions and what you can look forward to after having this procedure. Let us have a bird’s eye view at the procedure.
Liquid Facelift in Dubai
It is a non-surgical procedure, and its fundamental purpose is to reshape, contour, and lift the facial appearance using cosmetic injectables. It tightens your facial skin and rejuvenates your facial appearance aesthetically.
Purpose of a Liquid Facelift
- Eliminate wrinkles.
- Remove fine lines and creases.
- Remove stubborn crow’s feet.
- Tighten up the droopy facial skin.
A liquid facelift procedure is quite straight forward. It entails administration of a combination of an appropriate FDA approved dermal filler with Botox to lift the face without going under the knife. Advanced dermal fillers are injected in the specific areas depending upon the goals and preferences of the candidates.
- Topical or local anesthesia is used for the non-surgical procedure.
- The procedure lasts for forty minutes.
- The procedure is carried out in an outpatient setting, and the candidate is allowed to return to his social life, right after the procedure gets ended.
- It requires no downtime, and the candidate does not have to glue to the bed to get fully recovered.
- There are few side effects like mild swelling and bruising, which can easily be tackled through medication.
- Very fewer risks are associated with the procedure, which is necessary to be discussed with your liquid facelift surgeon in Dubai before the procedure.
Benefits of Liquid Facelift
Following advantages are generated after undergoing a liquid facelift in Dubai;
- It is a non-invasive procedure and most effective cosmetic procedure.
- You will not have scarring after the procedure.
- It doesn’t require downtime, and you will be able to return to your work right after the surgery.
- Your face becomes well-contoured and more toned.
- It provides a lifted facial structure and eliminates all the fine lines and aging signs.
- It gives a wrinkle-free face.
- It eliminates frown lines and crow’s feet.
- It upgrades your overall personality aesthetically.
- It boosts your self-esteem and confidence.
- It is an immediate procedure, and the results yielded are incredibly natural.
Are you a good candidate for a liquid facelift in Dubai? If yes then visit Aesthetics by King’s College Hospital UAE, the leading cosmetic surgery clinic in Dubai. For more details, book a free consultation with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.