Your soul and mental gratification are directly proportional to how good your intimate relationships are. Nobody can deny the truth, that the strength of your sexual relationships is somewhat connected to your body and how physically attractive you are. Similarly, the health of the sexual organs is of paramount significance and sometimes. Their poor structure not only affects your sexual life but also become the source of chronic physical discomfort for you. If you are a woman, then the enlarged size of labia minora (the flaps of the skin on either side of the vaginal opening), can become a problem for you as it continuously causes physiological uneasiness.
Well, the cosmetic world is bringing forward the life-changing treatments, which can be opted out relevantly. Likewise, women facing such sort of issues can opt for Labiaplasty in Dubai.
What is Labiaplasty?
Well, the skin flaps of the vaginal opening tend to droop as a result of aging, daily life stress, hormonal balance, and various medical problems related to the vagina. However, labiaplasty iaims to reduce the size of the skin flaps by tightening the vaginal skin and making it more contoured aesthetically.
How Labiaplasty Works?
There are two techniques to carry out Labiaplasty, and the choice of each technique depends upon the candidate’s preferences and goals. The Labiaplasty techniques include:
· The Trim Method
The trim or strip method removes the edge of the protruding labia. It also removes the dark edges of labia. The loose edges are closed with dissolvable stitches.
· The Wedge Method
This method uses a pie shape incision to reduce the size of labia and creates a small horizontal scar and reduces the enlarged part of labia. The remaining edges are stitched together through dissolvable stutters.
The procedure is carried out using general anesthesia or local anesthesia with mild sedation. The procedure is carried out in an outpatient setting and takes about two hours to get finished.
Recovery After the Procedure
- The labiaplasty recovery time varies from person to person. However, it takes about three months to get fully recovered.
- Bruising and swelling is most likely to occur, but medicines prescribed by your surgeon will assist in settling it down in about six weeks.
- You will be having difficulty in the urination process and should avoid excess urination.
- Avoid performing vigorous activities, and all the activities that might exert pressure on your vagina.
- You should take all the medicines prescribed by your doctor.
- You will be guided, particular sitting techniques, which you should follow strictly for a quicker recovery.
- Any cloth should not be rubbed with the targeted part of the vagina. However, you will be recommended to wear loose underwear.
- You will have to avoid sexual intercourse for a couple of weeks after the surgery.
- You should use sanitary towels instead of tampons for a few weeks.
- You shall take off from work for about one to two weeks and take rest by keeping view the guidelines told by your doctor.
- You should start a mild walk after a week.
- Excess vaginal bleeding is rare but can occur.
- You can have vaginal scars, but they will fade away after some time.
- The wounds might get infected, and this is why antibiotics will be prescribed.
- You might feel numbness on the genitals. This might be temporary but can be permanent.
- Vaginal wall asymmetry can occur.
Benefits of Having a Labiaplasty Procedure
After undergoing labiaplasty in Dubai, the following aesthetic and psychological advantages are enjoyed by the candidates;
- Your labia becomes well-bordered.
- Your vaginal skin gets tightened.
- Your sexual life gets improved.
- Your overall appearance of the vagina also gets enhanced aesthetically.
- It promotes your self-acceptance and confidence.
- It improves your sexual life.
- It yields permanent results.
If you are looking for the best plastic surgery clinic in Dubai to get your Labiaplasty done, then visit Aesthetics by King’s College Hospital Dubai. To know more about Labiaplasty, book a free consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeons in Dubai using the contact details given at our website.