Urinary Incontinence Treatment with BTL Emsella Chair
BTL Emsella is the latest non-invasive incontinence fighter technology in Dubai. The device, which is an electromagnetic chair, is used in treating urinary incontinence and intimate discomfort among women. It’s a non-surgical and non-invasive technique that provides treatment for weak pelvic floor muscles in just 28 minutes.
How BTL Emsella Works
BTL Emsella, which is the only procedure that targets pelvic floor muscles and causes deep pelvic floor stimulation, uses High Intensity Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology. Once the patient is cleared for the treatment, all she has to do is sit on the chair for 28 minutes, at which point it will give 11,200 supramaximal Kegel exercises in that time limit alone.
Who is a Candidate for BTL Emsella Chair Treatment?
BTL Emsella is a great option for women of any age who are in need of a solution for urinary incontinence, recovery after childbirth, and improvement in the quality of their life. It is an FDA-cleared, medical CE-marked, and represents the first innovative technology that has shown in multiple studies to treat incontinence and discomfort among women. During consultation, the doctor will cover how BTL Emsella chair works and discuss the unique safety profile in detail, before moving on to the treatment room and getting on with the treatment.
Benefits of BTL Emsella Chair for Urinary Incontinence Treatment
- It is completely painless. The procedure feels like an intense pelvic floor workout, with the difference being that you can sit on it and relax during the treatment.
- Offers unrivaled comfort during the treatment
- It has a 95% success rate
- It is completely non-invasive
- It is non-surgical
- During the treatment you don’t need to get undressed
- One treatment session takes only 28 minutes
- Gives 11,200 supramaximal Kegel exercises in one session
- Compared to other urinary incontinence treatment procedures, there is absolutely no downtime with BTL Emsella chair. You can get back to any daily activity immediately following the procedure.
Is BTL Emsella Chair Better Compared to Kegel Exercises?
With Kegels, patients are not able to properly contract pelvic floor muscles, build the routine to do Kegels at least 3x per day and do them in hundreds of repetitions to see some results. On the other hand, BTL Emsella gives 11,200 supramaximal Kegel exercises in only 28 minutes. This is more that one can get in one session of traditional Kegel exercises.
How are the Results, and How Long Do They Last?
Results may vary depending on age, physical condition, and many other aspects. In general, patients begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment. Positive results typically continue to improve over the next few weeks.
And when it comes to how long the results last, well, nothing in life lasts forever and this will vary according to your health condition. The clinical studies show that the majority of patients are able to maintain the results for one year after their treatment series. However, another consultation after a year is recommended to see if you may benefit from any additional treatments. Keeping a healthy lifestyle is the key to maintain your results in the longer term.
Cost of the Treatment
The cost of BTL Emsella treatment depends on a number of factors. The patient’s medical condition has to be determined before the number of treatment sessions needed to get the results are recommended. Usually, the recommended sessions are 6 in total, twice a week for 3 weeks, then once a year if needed.
Why You Should Choose King’s College Hospital Dubai
- Our Aesthetic Gynaecologists are European trained and board certified, and are the best in their field and have ample experience in Cosmetic Gynaecology.
- At Aesthetics by King’s College Hospital, we have state-of-the-art facilities, and use the latest and minimally invasive techniques to achieve faster healing with the best results.
- At King’s College Hospital London, we focus on patient care, and safety in a compassionate environment.
All results vary from one patient to the next.
Get in Touch
At Aesthetics by Kings College Hospital Dubai, we have the leading aesthetic gynecologists in the region. Our medical experts are board-certified and focus on the safety and care of every patient in a compassionate environment with state-of-the-art facilities. To book a free consultation, get in touch using the contact details given, and one of our patient-care staff will book an appointment for you.