Intimate rejuvenation is a treatment which offers safe, effective solutions that rejuvenate, lighten and tighten the intimate area, thereby making that subtle, beautiful difference.
A woman’s body keeps changing, such as during and after childbirth, weight fluctuations, hormonal changes, and aging too. The changes not only take place on the visible physical areas but also in the intimate area as well. Intimate rejuvenation in Dubai is a blend of cosmetic dermatological procedures that firmly but gently turn back the clock on all of these changes.
The Need for Intimate rejuvenation
Some of the changes that take place in the intimate areas include;
- The vaginal tissue getting overstretched
- Collagen damage
- The weakening of the vaginal wall muscle tone
- Darkening of the skin around the intimate area
Because of the issues mentioned earlier, a woman’s quality of life may be affected in different ways both psychologically and physically. This may lead to conditions such as vaginal atrophy, stress, urinary incontinence, recurring infections, and dryness, among others. The major purpose of intimate rejuvenation in Dubai is not only to refresh the intimate parts of the body aesthetically but also to enhance a woman’s self-confidence.
Intimate rejuvenation procedure restores vulvovaginal aesthetics and the wellbeing of a woman at any stage or age in life. But the procedure is mostly done after childbirth and during postmenopausal phases.
How to Choose the Right Intimate Rejuvenation Surgeons In Dubai
A successful intimate rejuvenation procedure depends on choosing the right surgeon, who is an expert in facial contouring procedures. A good plastic surgeon should not only be experienced but should be board-certified as well. Other characteristics of a good plastic surgeon include:
- He should be able to show you photos of previous intimate rejuvenation procedures.
- He should have good reviews from previous patients.
- He should have a keen artistic eye.
- His focus should be on the safety and care of the patient.
- He should have an appreciation of natural aesthetically appealing intimate parts
After selecting the right surgeon for your intimate rejuvenation procedure, the next step is having a detailed consultation. During this session, you and your plastic surgeon will discuss why you need the surgery, and what you hope to achieve. You should also discuss the process of the procedure, intimate rejuvenation cost in Dubai and everything that will be involved until your recovery period.
Right before the procedure, the plastic surgeon will check your medical history as well as what medications you are taking if any. He will also physically examine the targeted area, and take photos so that you can see the difference after the surgery.
Before the vaginal tightening in Dubai, it is important to lead a healthy lifestyle. If you are a smoker, you should stop at least six weeks before the surgery. If you are taking any blood-thinning medication like aspirin, you are advised to stop to avoid excessive bleeding during the procedure. Alcohol consumption should also be halted as well as any herbal supplements.
During the intimate rejuvenation procedure, several non-invasive techniques and treatments are likely to be used for optimal results for solving aesthetic and functional issues. Some of the techniques include; Q-switched laser, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), specialized peels, carboxytherapy and custom blended filler treatments. These techniques give the patient a personalized approach to meet her individual’s needs. The procedure is done on an outpatient basis, and each treatment takes less than half an hour to complete.
- Intimate lightening and brightening. The skin tends to darken due to years of shaving and waxing as well as genetics. The Q-switched laser which reaches deep into the dermis is used to disperse the melanocytes or pigmentation deposits. Specialized peels are applied to eliminate layers of dead skin cells, thereby revealing a new layer of fresh, bright skin. PRP may also be used in this treatment because of its innate healing and regenerative powers as well as its growth factors. It stimulates and accelerates cell regeneration hence improving the skin texture, color, and tone.
- Vaginal tightening and firming. Loss of collagen and sometimes childbirth can cause vaginal laxity, and with time, the tissue loses its thickness. This affects the appearance of the vagina and reduces the inner mucosal membranes ability to do their job, thereby turning intimacy into an uncomfortable experience. Specialized fillers are used to restore thickness and revive youthful firmness. During the procedure, the vaginal diameter is reduced, and the area becomes tighter and more responsive to sensory stimuli. Therefore, always choose the best vaginal tightening clinic in Dubai.
- Intimate contouring and reshaping. Vaginal atrophy is treated by restoring lost volume and remodeling the area. Custom filler treatments and carboxytherapy may be used individually or combined for the purpose. Fillers help in redefining shape, symmetry, and contour as well as restoring and rebuilding labia which may have shriveled with time.
Alternative treatments for vaginal tightening in Dubai include;
- Radiofrequency: This type of treatment uses heat to tighten the tissue internally and externally in the vagina hence improving the aesthetic appearance of the labia.
- Laser Labiaplasty or Laser Intimate Rejuvenation: This treatment cosmetically enhances the appearance of the labia as tightens the vagina, therefore, enhancing sexual enjoyment and confidence. Laser vaginal tightening Dubai also helps in addressing issues such as stress urinary incontinence.
- Both of these methods are used for tightening and lifting of the intimate region.
The recovery is quick, and the downtime is minimal. The plastic surgeon will advise you on any temporary caution that you may need to take most, especially about the intimate activity.
It is important to follow any guidelines or instructions given by the plastic surgeon for faster healing and to avoid complications or risks.
As the intimate rejuvenation treatment takes hold, the patient can look forward to a steady and sustainable transformation in external appearance as well as intimacy turning more pleasurable. Intimate care and rejuvenation products are an important part of the follow-up treatment as they provide ongoing care that is needed to keep looking and feeling great.
Possible Risks & Complications
Although intimate rejuvenation is non-surgical, it can carry its own risks, but they are minimal such as;
- Minimal discomfort
Ideal Candidate for Intimate rejuvenation procedure
The ideal candidate for intimate rejuvenation is;
- Physically healthy
- Mentally stable
- Should have vaginal atrophy
- Should have vaginal discomfort and dryness
- Should have urinary incontinence
- Should have decreased sexual sensation and satisfaction
Results of Intimate rejuvenation
Several treatments are needed to achieve optimal results, which vary from patient to patient. The treatments are about 3, which are scheduled a week apart although some patients may require additional treatment sessions depending on the condition being treated and its severity. The results are noticed immediately after the first treatment session, and they continue to improve with each successive treatment session, but individual results may vary.
Benefits of Intimate rejuvenation Procedure
Candidates who undergo intimate rejuvenation in Dubai enjoy the following benefits;
- Youthful looks.
- Minimal pain
- Quick recovery
- Minimal downtime
- Customized procedures
- A boost in self-esteem.
- Treats vaginal dryness
- Quick treatment sessions
- Improves sexual pleasure
- Treats mild urinary incontinence
Get in Touch
At Aesthetics by Kings College Hospital Dubai, we have some of the leading plastic surgeons in the region. Our intimate rejuvenation surgeons in Dubai are board-certified and focus on the safety and care of every patient in a compassionate environment with state-of-the-art facilities. To book a free consultation, get in touch using the contact details given, and one of our patient-care staff will book an appointment for you.