Luxe Thread lift Dubai is a state-of-the-art non-surgical facial rejuvenation which involves most advanced face-lifting technique possible in the lower face and neck to restore beautiful and youthful volume to the face. It is done to improve the sagging skin, jowls, neck bands, and wrinkles of the face and neck.
The Need for a Luxe Thread Lift
One might have a sagging facial and neck skin because of the following reasons;
- Physical trauma on the face
- Drastic weight loss
- Exposure to sun rays
- Skin trauma
Face and neck are the first perceivable parts of the body that define your overall personality. Having droopy neck and facial skin can lead you to have low self-esteem and low cultural-acceptance. The major purpose of the modern Luxe thread lift in Dubai is not only to enhance the facial appearance aesthetically but to improve the skin quality effectively.
How to Choose the Right Luxe Thread Lift Surgeon In Dubai
Having a successful Luxe Thread lift procedure depends on choosing the right surgeon who is an expert in facial contouring procedures. A good plastic surgeon should not only be experienced but should be board-certified as well. Other characteristics of a good plastic surgeon include:
- He should be able to show you photos of previous Luxe Thread lift
- He should have good reviews from previous patients.
- He should have a keen artistic eye.
- His focus should be on the safety and care of the patient.
- He should have an appreciation of a natural aesthetically appealing facial structure.
Note that the Luxe Thread lift is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon and not by a medical aesthetician.
After selecting the right surgeon for your Luxe Thread lift procedure, the next step is having a detailed consultation. During this session, you and your plastic surgeon will discuss why you need the surgery, and what you hope to achieve. You will also discuss the procedure; luxe thread lift Dubai cost and everything that will be involved until your recovery period.
Right before the procedure, the plastic surgeon will check your medical history as well as what medications you are taking if any. He will also physically examine your targeted area, and take photos so that you can see the difference after the surgery.
Before the Luxe Thread lift procedure or any other procedure, whether surgical or non-surgical, it is important to lead a healthy lifestyle. If you are a smoker, you should stop before the procedure. If you are taking any blood-thinning medication like aspirin, you are advised to stop to avoid excessive bleeding during the procedure. Alcohol consumption should also be halted as well as any herbal supplements.
Luxe thread lift treatment is performed using a Local Anesthesia with mild sedation. It is performed on an Outpatient basis, and the candidate is allowed to go home afterward.
The procedure lasts for one to two hours and consists of three distinct stages which include;
- Stage 1— In the first stage, the dermal fillers are used to fill the deep wrinkles and cavities of the target skin. Fillers are administered through syringes or cannulas to avoid face weighting and to complete its modeling decently. This stage recovers your bio-contours, which assists in the placement of threads in the next stage.
- Stage 2-— This stage involves thread lifting which entails skin relief uplift, rejuvenation, flattening, and bleaching with the help of absorbable threads of polydioxanone (PDO). The absorbable threads are inserted in the ultrafine needles and are inserted in the target areas. Afterward, the skin tissues are compressed for its reshaping. However, the formed support structure of the PDO threads is additionally lifted with velvet threads, which strengthens the uplifting effect.
- Stage 3-— The final stage involves Nano-skin rejuvenation using Swiss bio-peptides (natural compounds are containing dozens of amino acids). This pain-free method stimulates collagen production in the target skin by safely infusing active ingredients. Nano-needling tips are thinner than a human hair and are designed to have microscopic pyramid-like tips. This design tricks the body into repairing itself and allowing up to 97% product absorption. This method combats wrinkles, acne hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and stretch marks on the skin. This stage needs no numbness cream and includes painless methods to restore skin-glow.
These stages are very easy to carry out and leave no scars. This procedure is an advanced form of the thread lift procedure.
There are various surgical and non-surgical methods for face rejuvenation which are discussed as follows;
- Traditional facelift surgery; which aims at proper contouring of the face except treating the wrinkles.
- Laser Resurfacing can be used for fixing the sagging facial skin.
- Facial fat grafting can be opted for improving facial appearance aesthetically.
- A brow lift can be used to improve the appearance of sagging eyebrows.
- A Liquid facelift uses dermal fillers to improve the facial appearance.
- A vampire facelift: It uses the combination of the injectable fillers and your blood to rejuvenate your face.
It requires very little time for the candidates to get fully recovered after this procedure. You will have some bruising and redness around the treated sites, but it will subside within a week. You can experience some numbness in the affected areas, and it will vanish after a couple of days. You will have swelling after the procedure which will settle down in the next seven days. Itching and discomfort subside after a few days, and antibiotics will be prescribed to reduce the risk of infection. You will be able to carry out your routine tasks immediately after the procedure.
You should have follow-up appointments with your doctor to keep your healing process in the track.
You should follow all the instructions given by your surgeon to keep yourself healthy
You should take all the medicines prescribed by your doctor. Use icepacks to minimize swelling and discomfort. You should apply soothing skin creams post-procedure recommended by your doctor. You should wear a good sunscreen and avoid exposure to the sun rays. You should not perform vigorous activities which can increase heart rate and pulse rate. You should prop up your head by using extra pillows. You should not rub your treated areas for at least two days.
Risks & Complications
Luxe Thread lift has fewer risks associated with it. It is, therefore, important to discuss the risks with your plastic surgeon before the procedure. The possible Luxe thread lift risks include;
- Facial Asymmetry – Sometimes, lumps and unevenness appear, if the facial skin is not tightened on equal proportions. In this case, you might require another treatment.
- Infection-— The wounds may get infected if you will not take care of your hygiene. Anti-biotic will be prescribed to get rid of the infection.
- Bruising & Swelling – Bruises and swelling are inevitable to get after the surgery, but they are temporary and can be treated.
Ideal Candidate For a Luxe Thread lift
You might be an excellent candidate of the Luxe thread lift if;
- You want an advanced non-surgical face lifting procedure.
- You have sagging skin on neck and face.
- You have wrinkles, lines, and creases in your lower face.
- Your jawline needs definition.
- You want to improve your facial glow and overall appearance aesthetically.
- You do not
- You are over 18.
- You are physically and mentally healthy.
The results are visible right after the swelling subsides after a couple of weeks. It gives long-lasting and natural looking results.
Benefits of the Luxe Thread Lift
The candidates who undergo a luxe thread lift in Dubai, enjoy various aesthetic and psychological benefits;
- It is a minimally invasive
- It causes minimal scarring.
- Your face becomes more contoured.
- Your jawline gets proper definition with the elimination of the wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- It improves the elasticity of the skin.
- It improves your overall appearance aesthetically.
- It boosts your self-esteem.
Get in Touch
At Aesthetics by Kings College Hospital Dubai, we have some of the leading plastic surgeons in the region. Our luxe thread lift surgeons in Dubai are board-certified and focus on the safety and care of every patient in a compassionate environment with state-of-the-art facilities. To book a free consultation, get in touch using the contact details given, and one of our patient-care staff will book an appointment for you.