G-Spot Enhancement Treatment in Dubai
G-spot enhancement, also known as G-spot augmentation is a popular non-surgical procedure that involves augmenting the G-spot with the use of dermal fillers. The aim of the G-spot enhancement procedure is to marginally increase the size of the G-spot with hyaluronic-based dermal fillers, which as a result intensifies stimulation during intimacy.
Are you a Candidate for G-spot Enhancement?
For one to qualify for a G-spot augmentation procedure, you should:
- Have realistic expectations of the results
- Be able to locate your G-spot area
- Be in good health both physically and mentally
- Have no allergies on/in your intimate area
- Have normal and healthy sexual function
- Be interested in improving your sex life
- Have a certain degree of reduced libido due to the minimal size of the G-spot
- Have lost sensitivity on the target area after giving birth
Expected Results After G-spot Enhancement in Dubai
- Enhanced intimate gratification
- Activation of the sensitive G-spot area
- Increased sensation on the target area
- Most likely a high boost in self-confidence
Benefits of G-spot Enhancement Treatment
- The treatment itself is quite fast; it takes about 15 minutes
- It is an outpatient procedure that is done in the doctor’s office
- G-spot augmentation is non-surgical with minimal risks if any
- No sutures are required after the procedure, and one can go on with their daily activities
Frequently Asked Questions about G-spot Enhancement
Does the G-spot enhancement procedure hurt?
The target area is usually numbed with a local anesthetic before the procedure begins. After the procedure, there might be some degree of discomfort, although this varies from patient to patient.
How long does the procedure take?
The G-spot enhancement procedure takes less than 20 minutes in the doctor’s office. The results last anywhere from 4 months to 6 months, after which the patient needs top up.
Can you resume intimacy immediately?
The downtime after a G-spot enhancement is usually anywhere between 24 and 48 hours, and during this time you’ll be experiencing some soreness. It is advisable to wait until the soreness is gone before resuming any form of intimacy.
All results vary from one patient to the next.
Get in Touch
At Aesthetics by Kings College Hospital Dubai, we have the leading aesthetic gynecologists in the region. Our medical experts are board-certified and focus on the safety and care of every patient in a compassionate environment with state-of-the-art facilities. To book a free consultation, get in touch using the contact details given, and one of our patient-care staff will book an appointment for you.