O-Shot Intimate Rejuvenation with PRP
The O-shot, which is short for orgasm shot, is an intimate non-surgical procedure that rejuvenates a woman’s intimate health with the use of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). The treatment increases blood flow in the female reproductive organ, stimulates collagen regeneration, which as a result enhances sensitivity.
The procedure, which takes about an hour, is administered in the doctor’s office by one of our leading European trained and board-certified Aesthetic Gynecologists
How Does the O-shot Work?
- Since the procedure uses PRP, first and foremost your blood is drawn
- Then it goes through centrifuging to extract the PRP from the blood
- The area to be treated is numbed
- The harvested PRP is then injected into the numbed target areas
- New collagen starts regenerating
What Problems Does the O-shot Solve?
The O-shot procedure treats multiple intimate problems including:
- When the patient has trouble getting an orgasm
- Vaginal dryness
- Lichen Sclerosus (patchy, white skin in the intimate area)
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Urinary incontinence
- Low libido
Benefits of the O-shot
- It is a non-surgical intimate treatment with minimal to zero downtime
- The treatment increases sensitivity in the intimate area
- It is a fast and effective procedure with minimal discomfort
- It doesn’t require any drugs
- You can get intimate on the same day as the treatment, but it’s advisable to wait at least 24 hours.
- The results are almost immediate in some women
Expected Results after the O-Shot Intimate Rejuvenation
- Possibly stronger and more frequent orgasms
- Decreased pain during intercourse, if you were facing any discomfort
- Increased natural lubrication
- Tighter vagina
- Decreased urinary incontinence
- Increased libido
Frequently Asked Questions About O-shot
- Is the O-Shot treatment painful?
A topical anesthesia is usually used to numb the target area during the procedure. Afterwards you might feel a little sore with minimal discomfort.
- How long does the procedure take?
Our aesthetic gynecologist does the treatment in-office, and it lasts for about an hour, but the real time duration depends on each case.
- Does the treatment have any side effects?
The blood used to extract the PRP from is drawn from your own body, so the chances of having any allergic reactions are quite minimal. But since the treatment is minimally invasive, you might experience some degree of swelling and bruising at the target area, which usually diminishes within 24 hours.
- When can I become intimate again after the procedure?
You can resume your intimate activities after 24 hours, or when the discomfort, swelling, and bruising has gone down and you are comfortable enough. The effects of the O-shot can be felt at least after one week.
NOTE: All the results and indications of the O-shot intimate rejuvenation vary from patient to patient
Get in Touch for Your O-Shot Intimate Rejuvenation
At Aesthetics by Kings College Hospital Dubai, we have the leading aesthetic gynecologists in the region. Our medical experts are European trained and board-certified, and focus on the safety and care of every patient in a compassionate environment with state-of-the-art facilities. To book a free consultation, get in touch using the contact details given, and one of our patient-care staff will book an appointment for you.