G-spot augmentation, also known as G-spot enhancement is a non-surgical procedure that involves enhancing the G-spot with the use of dermal fillers. The aim of the procedure is to marginally increase the size of the G-spot, which as a result intensifies stimulation during intimacy.
Candidates for G-spot Augmentation
For one to qualify for a G-spot enhancement procedure, she should:
- Have realistic expectations
- Be interested in improving your sex life
- Be able to physically locate the G-spot
- Be in good health both physically and mentally
- Have loss of sensitivity on the target area after giving birth
- Have no allergies on/in your intimate area
- Have a certain degree of reduced libido due to the minimal size of the G-spot
- Have normal and healthy sexual function
Expected Results After G-spot Augmentation
- Enhanced intimate gratification
- Most likely a high boost in self-confidence
- Activation of the sensitive G-spot area
Benefits of G-spot Augmentation
- The treatment fast; it takes about 30 minutes
- It is an outpatient procedure that is done in the doctor’s office
- G-spot enhancement is non-surgical with minimal risks if any
- No sutures are required after the procedure
All results vary from one patient to the next.
Get in Touch
At Kings College Hospital Dubai, we have the leading aesthetic gynecologists in the region. Our medical experts are board-certified and focus on the safety and care of every patient in a compassionate environment with state-of-the-art facilities. To book a consultation, get in touch using the contact details given, and one of our patient-care staff will book an appointment for you.