Fat Reduction Treatments
Having a lean and healthy body is most people’s desire. This is because unwanted fat deposits in the body may intervene negatively in the process of self-acceptance. There are a lot of exercises, diets, treatments and various other techniques that can be used to get rid of excess fatty deposits in the body. Unfortunately, there are some stubborn fat which plateau despite a tough workout and a diet plan.
However, there are effective aesthetic procedures that get rid of stubborn fat effectively. These techniques are both invasive and non-invasive with each having its own benefits and importance. It is important to note that fat reduction treatments are not for weight loss; and that they only get rid of targeted excess fat pockets.
Best Non-surgical Fat Reduction Procedure in Dubai:
Mesotherapy is a modern way of getting rid of the unwanted fat deposits. Mesotherapy entails the administration of injections containing various types of FDA approved minerals and salts. During the procedure, the injections containing solution are inserted into the layer of fat underneath the skin. Fat cells are broken down because of the microscopic injections, after which the body naturally flushes out as waste.
Benefits of Mesotherapy?
- Mesotherapy doesn’t require anesthesia and lasts for up to thirty minutes per session.
- It is performed in an outpatient setting and has no risks are associated with it.
- There is no downtime after the treatment
- Results are visible after four weeks.
Fat Freezing with CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting, also referred to as fat freezing, is a non-surgical body sculpting procedure which uses a controlled cooling mechanism to eliminate stubborn fat cells. The cooling device, known as the applicator, is used to deliver the cooling mechanism on the targeted area. After each session, the attending aesthetic specialist massages the targeted area to ensure the proper breakdown of the frozen fatty tissues. The destroyed fat cells are then flushed out through the lymphatic system.
Benefits of CoolSculpting
- It doesn’t require anesthesia
- The treatment is non-invasive
- It is performed on an outpatient basis and involves minimal side effects
- The patient does not have to follow any hard and fast rules to recover
- The results are long-lasting
Fat reduction with Radiofrequency (RF), is a pain-free non-invasive fat removal treatment which tends to liquefy and shrink the fat cells in the body. A heating applicator is used which generates heat waves from a distance of one centimeter from the candidate’s skin on the target area. As a result of this controlled heat, the fat cells die inside the body. It also triggers the production of collagen, which works towards tightening the skin.
Benefits of Radiofrequency
- The procedure does not require anesthesia.
- It is performed in an outpatient setting and has minimal risks
- It gives almost- immediate results and requires no downtime
- Several sessions of radiofrequency treatment are needed for better and long-lasting results
The ultrasonic cavitation is a non-invasive technique which utilizes highly focused sonic waves to break down fat cell walls in the target areas. The broken fat cells are released through the metabolism process. The ultrasound field produces energy waves of different wavelengths which distort fat cell membranes through vigorous vibrations.
Benefits of Ultrasound
- The procedure is performed in an outpatient basis
- It doesn’t require anesthesia and causes minimal discomfort during the treatment
- There are no side effects of the procedure and the effective results are visible after three sessions.
- It does not have any downtime
*Results vary on a case by case basis
Get in Touch
At Aesthetics by Kings College Hospital Dubai, we have some of the leading plastic surgeons in the region. Our plastic surgeons, cosmetic dermatologists and aesthetic experts are board-certified and focus on the safety and care of every patient in a compassionate environment with state-of-the-art facilities. To book a consultation, get in touch using the contact details given and one our patient-care staff will book an appointment for you