Dr Tareq Y Shabani
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentist
Dr Tareq Y Shabani
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentist Dr Tareq Shabani is one of UAE’s most renowned and leading cosmetic dentists with more than 14 years’ experience in the industry. Throughout his career, he has established himself by always using the latest techniques in smile transformations and dental reconstructions, in addition to adopting the best patient-care practices.
Through his passion for dentistry, skills and artistic vision, Dr Tareq has transformed thousands of smiles, from the United States, to the United Arab Emirates where he has become a household name.
In 2005, Dr Tareq graduated with a BSc in Dental Surgery from the Southern Illinois University in the USA, followed by a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from Howard University – Washington DC USA.
While there, he worked in private practice until his big move to the Middle East in 2011. While here, he was appointed as a dental director in 2011, for a JCI accredited multi-specialty private hospital in the UAE and KSA, before moving to Aesthetics by King’s College Hospital Dubai.
In order to stay abreast of the latest cosmetic dentistry advancements, Dr Tareq has, and continues to invest in advanced certification courses focusing on cutting-edge cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry, orthodontics and the latest CAD/CAM digital dentistry advancements.
Dr Tareq converses in English, Arabic and French.
Dr Tareq’s Cosmetic Dentistry Specialties
Board Certifications and Memberships
- Full Member of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners(UK)-MFGDP(UK)- part of the Royal College of Surgeons England(RCSeng)
- Associate Member of the Faculty of Dental Trainers(FDT)- part of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd)
- Member of the British and American Academy of Cosmetic dentistry
- Member of the British dental association (BDA)
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Medical Training & Qualifications
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Howard University – USA
- Bachelor in Dental Surgery, Southern Illinois University – USA
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality(CPHQ) by the National Association of Healthcare Quality NAHQ