Dr Dragana Spica is a Specialist Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with 19 years of progressive experience in aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries. She is a Serbian board-certified Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon who graduated from the University of Belgrade in Serbia in 2005 and obtained her Master’s degree in Surgical Anatomy and completed her postgraduate specialized study in Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgery in 2010 and 2014, respectively.
Dr. Dragana Spica did her surgical residency training at the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Belgrade. She continued her practice and gained professional experience at the prestigious Clinical Centre of Serbia University Hospital in Belgrade. Learning from the most eminent professors, Dr. Dragana is extensively trained in aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries. Before joining us, Dr. Dragana worked with leading facilities for aesthetic surgery in Dubai, UAE. She is a member of the Serbian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (SRBSAPS) and Emirates Plastic Surgery Society (EPSS).
- Aesthetic Surgeries of the Face (Upper blepharoplasty, Lower blepharoplasty, Face and neck lift, Smile dimple creation, Double chin correction)Aesthetic Surgeries Breast (Breast augmentation, Breast lifting with or without implant, Breast reduction, Gynecomastia)
- Aesthetic Surgeries Breast (Breast augmentation, Breast lifting with or without implant, Breast reduction, Gynecomastia)
- Body contouring: (Vaser liposuction, Arm (360 degrees), Abdomen/Back/Waist, Buttock, Thigh (360 degrees)
- Classic liposuction
- Body sculpture with fat grafting
- Fat transfer to face, buttock, dorsal side of hands
- Abdominoplasty with plication of rectus Muscles, Tummy tuck.
- Other nonsurgical procedures (Botox injection face, neck , underarms( Hyperhidrosis), Jaw line definition, Hyaluronic fillers, Mesotherapy, PRP, Thread lifting.
Languages she spoke: Serbian & English
Let’s welcome Dr Dragana to King’s College Hospitals Group and wish her all the best.