Dr. Lama Jalouk
Dermatologist, Cosmetics and Laser MD
Dr Lama Jalouk
Dr Lama Jalouk is an accomplished Dermatologist who brings 26 years of active practising experience in dermatology, aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine. She had a Bachelor of Medicine from Aleppo University, where she completed her Master degree of Dermatology, in 1993. She reinforced her Dermatological knowledge by attending and participating in many courses and conferences worldwide.
Dr Lama Jalouk Specialises in:
- Surgical and non-surgical Dermatology and Venereology
- Botox treatment (reducing expression lines, including the forehead, frown lines, and crow’s feet, lifting eyebrows, treatment of Gummy smile, and neck deep transfer lines using Nefertiti Lift technique)
- Botox treatment for excessive sweating underarms, hands, and feet
- Filler treatment (filling the face and lips, jawline, non-surgical Rhinoplasty…etc)
- Face rejuvenation and Collagen stimulation with the injection of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP), Hyaluronic Acid injections, and stem cells
- Feminine rejuvenation and skin lightening by filler injection
- Mesotherapy and PRP treatment for hair loss using Mesogen
- Treatment of acne scar using Microneedling (Dermapen) and Subcision
- Treatment of dark circles
- Glowing Facial using Obagi products and HydraFacial
Awards & Board Certification
She is a multi-awarded dermatologist who has conducted several types of research for over 17 years with the World Health Organisation (WHO) support that produced 10 papers published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. As she moved to UAE, she practised in two highly reputed hospitals.
Dr Jalouk is a Member of the American Academy of Dermatology, European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, and Arab Academy of Dermatology and Aesthetic.
She is a Board-certified by the American Academy in anti-ageing Medicine (A4M), and a Board-certified by American Academy in Aesthetic Gynaecology. She is also certified by the American Academy in Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM).