A vampire facelift which is also referred to as Face Rejuvenation with is a cosmetic procedure which aims at improving the droopy and wrinkled facial skin by using your blood. The procedure injects a combination of an injectable filler, and
taken from your blood to add volume to your face.
The Need for a Vampire Facelift
One might have droopy and wrinkled facial skin owing to the following reasons;
- Physical trauma on the face
- Lifestyle choices
- Drastic weight loss
- Skin diseases
The face is a first perceivable part of your body and projects your overall impression, and having a poor quality of facial skin can lead you to have low self-esteem. People who want to get their facial skin rejuvenated on an advanced level opt for Vampire lift in Dubai.
How to Choose the Right Vampire Facelift Surgeon In Dubai
Having a successful vampire facelift procedure depends on choosing the right surgeon, who is an expert in facial contouring procedures. A good plastic surgeon should not only be experienced but should be board-certified as well. Other characteristics of a good plastic surgeon include:
- He should be able to show you photos of previous vampire facelift
- He should have good reviews from previous patients.
- He should have a keen artistic eye.
- His focus should be on the safety and care of the patient.
- He should have an appreciation of a natural aesthetically appealing face.
It is important to note that the vampire facelift treatment in Dubai is performed by a plastic surgeon and not by any medical aestheticians.
After selecting the right surgeon for your vampire facelift procedure, the next step is having a detailed consultation. During this session, you and your plastic surgeon will discuss why you need the surgery, and what you hope to achieve. You will also discuss the procedure in detail, vampire facelift cost, and everything that will be involved until your recovery period.
Right before the procedure, the plastic surgeon will check your medical history as well as what medications you are taking if any. He will also physically examine your face, and take photos so that you can see the difference after the surgery.
Before the vampire facelift procedure or any other procedure, whether surgical or non-surgical, it is important to lead a healthy lifestyle. If you are a smoker, you should stop before the procedure. If you are taking any blood-thinning medication like aspirin, you are advised to stop to avoid excessive bleeding during the procedure. Alcohol consumption should also be halted as well as any herbal supplements.
The procedure is performed in an Outpatient setting, and the candidate is allowed to go home afterward.
In the procedure, your facial skin is cleansed to remove dirt and all sorts of residue. A numbing cream is applied to the skin to minimize the discomfort caused by the injections. Afterward, dermal fillers are injected in the required areas to restore the volume of the skin. These fillers include Juvederm, Restylane, and Voluma. A small amount of blood is extracted from your body using a syringe, and the extracted blood is then processed in a centrifuge, in this way is obtained from the spun blood. The is then administered into your skin through microinjections at multiple levels. In the end, a cooling gel is applied to soothe your facial skin.
There are several surgical and non-surgical treatments which can be used as an alternative to the vampire facelift depending upon the goals and preferences of the candidate;
- A liquid facelift is a non-surgical procedure which restores the volume of the face by using dermal fillers.
- Traditional facelift surgery aims at proper contouring of the face except treating the wrinkles.
- Laser Resurfacing can be used for fixing the sagging facial skin.
- Facial fat grafting can be opted for improving facial appearance aesthetically.
- A brow lift can be used to improve the appearance of sagging eyebrows.
The vampire facelift recovery takes very less time. You can have redness and swelling at the treatment areas similar to a sunburn, but they will subside within three days. You can expect soreness and discomfort around the injection sites, but it will vanish on the second day.
You should have follow-up appointments with your doctor to keep your healing process in the track. You should follow all the instructions given by your surgeon to keep yourself healthy
You should follow the medications prescribed by your surgeon. You should not expose your face to the sunrays until the swelling subsides. You should apply a good sunscreen on your face during the day times even when indoors for a recommended time period. You should avoid blood-thinning medicines for a fortnight as it can cause scarring. You should let your skin heal completely and then opt for any other skin treatment. You can use icepacks and compresses to reduce swelling. You should apply topical ointments prescribed by your doctor. Do not rub your skin for two weeks after the procedure. You should avoid all kinds of strenuous activities as it can increase pulse rate and heart rate, and as a result, swelling will be increased.
Risks & Complications
Vampire facelift, unlike other cosmetic treatments, involves lesser risks and complications. It is very important to discuss vampire facelift risks with your surgeon before the procedure. The possible risks include;
- Skin Sensation Alteration – You might feel temporary numbness in the treated areas.
- Swelling—you will have swelling and redness around the injection sites, which is more likely to subside in two to three days.
Ideal Candidate for Vampire Facelift
You might be an excellent candidate for Vampire facelift if;
- You have dull, wrinkled skin with fine lines on the face.
- You have crow’s feet and forehead wrinkles.
- You have laxity in the skin.
- Your face has lost its volume.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
- You do not smoke.
- You are over 18.
- You are physically and mentally healthy.
The immediate results are experienced by the candidates who undergo vampire facelift in Dubai. The vampire facelift results are permanent, and your facial skin gets well-toned, and texture gets improved.
Benefits of Vampire Facelift
There are various vampire facelift benefits which include;
- It eliminates the wrinkles and excess scars from your face.
- It causes minimal scarring.
- It is a non-invasive
- It requires no downtime.
- It rejuvenates the skin under your eyes.
- It tightens the skin and closes the facial pores.
- It is a safe procedure.
- It boosts your self-esteem and confidence.
Get in Touch
At Aesthetics by Kings College Hospital Dubai, we have some of the leading plastic surgeons in the region. Our vampire facelift surgeons in Dubai are board-certified and focus on the safety and care of every patient in a compassionate environment with state-of-the-art facilities. To book a consultation, get in touch using the contact details given, and one of our patient-care staff will book an appointment for you.